Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flickr





As I gaze longlingly at the photo at http://flickr.com/photos/mambo1935/132362445 of the wonderful structure known as the Eiffel Tower, I wonder if my dreams of seeing France and in particular Paris with its many sight seeing icons such as the Arc de Triumph, its many monuments, buildings, gardens and bridges and so much more, will ever come true. Maybe one day, who knows I may be walking down Paris's busy shopping Rues with bags full of boutique clothing and goodies or sitting drinking coffee beside the Seine River.
But in the meantime, it is nice to see photos of the city and countryside that other visitors have posted on Flickr to share with viewers on its web site.

1 comment:

Bambino Velostra said...

I think France is one of the loveliest countries there is! It seems to offer almost everything: culture, modernity, art, fantastic food, wine, climate, mountains, beautiful countryside, beaches, chateaux, I could go on... No wonder it is one of the most visited countries. I am sure you will get to Paris one day. It's definitely worth it! But in the meantime at least there's lovely photos to look at. Good luck with your blog and lifelong learning. Bon Chance!