Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagging

Never heard of folksonomy or taxonomy and don' t know anything about bookmarking or tagging but hope I can say slightly different now.
Like the way Sutherland Shire Library have used tag cloud and Cleveland have put tags on their books for use in research and also creating bookmarks. I hope the link to my Del.iciou.us account works - World events guide & travel inspiration Http:www.whatsonwhen.com/sisp/index.htm.
At the time of looking at Technorati using key word and advanced search for"bookmobile" the result was the same 775 hits. Could not find any search result for nswpln2008 - must be doing something wrong.
I like Library Thing and would be happy to use it. I have created an account and put 5 of my favourite books on it but can't see how to link it to my blog.
Still learning.

No comments: